shopping basket (0 items)
Passive Comms Ear-Defenders for Radio. (Headband)
- Cable Connects to your radio.
- Fully Serviceable. All parts replaceable.
- Industrial Quality.
- Internal volume limiter. Ideal for Health and Safety purposes.
- Helmet Version Available. Please Phone .
- Adjustable headband pressure for individual fit
Applications / Other Information
- Full Industrial Communications.
- Event Security and Management.
- Timber Harvesting and Processing.
- Building and Construction.
Technical Data / Parts List
- Can be supplied to fit virtually any two way radio or wireless device.
- Please see the PDF brochure for SNR hearing protection ratings.
- Instruction Manual
- Radio lead to suit your radio.
Part Number SOR-CC-PAS-OTH
Use your Two-way radio while you work with noisy machinery. 28dB SNR
A cable plugs into the accessory socket of your radio. The adjustable noise cancelling boom Mic picks up your voice. Incoming radio traffic is heard in both ears. There is a transmit button on each ear cup. With some radios the radio PTT remains active too.
This is an industrial quality item designed for daily industrial use. All parts are available as service spares. Padded headband and soft cushioned ear-seals provide high comfort. The ear seals should be replaced anually for sooner if they loose suppleness due to wear.