- Self Contained
- High SNR rating
- DECT technology
- Robust For De-Icing and Ground Handling
- Optionally connects to site radio systems
A complete hands-free wireless Intercom system for De-Icing and all Ground Handling applications in high noise.
- Rugged & Reliable
- Full- Duplex - No button pressing
- Talk under extreme noise conditions
- Improves safety
- Speeds up turn-arounds.
- Interfaces to multiple existing Airfield radio communications systems.
Wireless communication eliminates unreliable boom and headset cable wiring. Built into an ear-defender 26dB hearing protection comes as standard. Total mobility for the boom operator and driver can even be used for push-back operations.
- The Flightcom intercom ear-defender is completely self contained and ideal where many people need to talk hands-free and vox-free.
- Can be configured as a two user or many user system. Headsets talk via a base unit and range can be up to many hundreds of metres.
- The Mic has superb noise cancelling properties and the headset is robust to Industrial standards.
- Uses DECT technology which is much more interference free than Bluetooth and similar 2.4Ghz systems.
This is an over-the-head design but a behind-the-head (helmet friendly) and beltpack versions are available.
Manufacturers website: Flightcom
Applications / Other Information
Full Duplex & Push-To-Talk
Click here to view answers to your questions about radio and wireless voice communications.