- 16 Channel
- 10 level VOX
- High Audio Quality
- Programmable Function Key
- Low Battery Alert
- MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F IP54/55
- Heavy duty diecast chassis
- Loud and clear half-watt audio output
- Long Li-Ion battery life (NiMh optional)
- Fully serviceable
The TK2000 (VHF) radio is the Kenwood low budget licenced radio. Very small, thin and lightweight but still with tough construction Kenwood are famous for.
Built on an alloy chassis it is tough, reliable and designed for daily use.
Suitable for use in back-to-back and repeater applications it even has VOX.
Applications / Other Information
In the Box
- This is a basic radio which can be customised to your specification.
- Normally supplied with belt clip, Li-Ion battery and rapid charger.
Power and Battery Life
- 1130mAh Li-Ion
- TX5% RX5% Standby 90% >9hrs minimum
Size and Weight
- Body size (excluding aerial) 54 x 113 x 25mm
- Radio+Battery 203g Grams
Click here to view answers to your questions about radio and wireless voice communications.