Sonetics Batteries & Charging
2nd Generation Sonetics Belt-packs and Headset are rated for 24hr battery life at temperatures above freezing.
- Headsets should be turned off after use.
- Batteries take around 3 or 4 hours to charge.
- Power off headset / beltpack.
- Connect to power supply
- Flashing RED led indicates charging (No lights for 20 minutes if the battery is completly flat)/.
- Steady Green. Charged
Battery State Indicator
At power On both green and red lamps flash to indicate battery state:
- Four flashes. >75%
- Three flashes. > 50 to 75%
- Two flashes. > 25 to 50%
- One flash. < 25%
Battery Low Warning
- 2 hrs remaining: RED Led flashes slowly and the user will hear 3 beeps every 10 minutes.
- 15 minutes remaining. Fast Flashing Red LED and the user will hear 6 beeps every minute.