- Modular Comms Defender with PTT
MT74H52P3E-111 Helmet attached defender suitable for use with most hard hats.
- The CH3 Flex 2 headset is the latest version of the proven Peltor Flex range of hearing protection while using a communications device like two-way radio, phone or intercom.
- Robust and waterproof to IP68 in hard-to-loose bright yellow. The connecting cable is detachable for easy maintenance and we can provide cables for a wide range of communications devices.
- PTT transmit button on the earcup for -111 models and no PTT button on the -110 models which are designed for full-duplex intercom systems.
- Compliant to EN352-1:2002 with an SNR of 24dB.
- The headset is fully serviceable and designed for occupational daily use in hard industrial environments.
- Can also be enhanced with Bluetooth connectivity using the low cost snap-in WS-CUSH module.
- Available in three styles and in two types.
||No Transmit Button for Intercom Systems
(over the head)
(behind the head) for use with headgear.
Applications / Other Information
- Tough design for industrial use.
High Noise Communications
Click here to view answers to your questions about radio and wireless voice communications.