Key Applications for Full Duplex
Wildtalk has improved communications with Full-Duplex systems in the following areas;
- Rail Industries; track maintenance machines. Adding wireless flexibility to existing wired communicaitons.
- Nuclear Decontamination: Several users working in encapsulated suits in a contaminated, noisy environment.
- Bomb Disposal; Wildtalk designed and produced a fully integrated wireless and wired comms solution for a European police force.
- Engine Test Cells: Several Technicians making frequent and precise measurements of engine performance for a major car manufacturer.
- Robotic Production. Comms for Human Tour Guides. Technical group discussion in a noisy robotic stamping environment.
- Carbon Fibre Weaving Shed: Technical instruction to trainee staff in a noisy environment.
- CNC Wood Machining. Technical instruction in a noisy environment.
- Turbine Performance Testing: Widely spaced personnel in an extremely noisy environment.
- Cable winching over 3km. Using an external PTT radio with 6m high antenna to link distant winches. Local full-duplex for instant and safe comms for each winches operators.
- Hovercraft Communications. Inter Crew communications in an open cockpit environment.
- Forestry, Chainsaw communications.
- Forklift Training. Instructor-Student handsfree.