Where you need rapid on-site communications between individuals and groups of users Digital Radio Two-Way radios offer huge advantages over cordless phone systems.
- Set up and configuration in less than an hour.
- One Single Antenna - No wiring of multiple Access Points. No cabling.
- Large Handset Choice, Super Robust, Submersible to Mobile Phone size.
- One-to-One Calls (Private Calls)
- One-to-Several (Group Calls)
- One-to-All Calls (Site Calls)
- Lone Worker and Man Down
- Emergency Calls
- Super Low to Zero Running Costs.
As of 2014 radios do not lend themselves to the full connectivity to the external Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)) that DECT or WiFi cordless phones. In 2015 we expect to see connectivity to existing IP based phone technology through firmware upgrades to certain radios. This will make each radio another handset on the IP phone system dial-able from any desk phone and any desk phone able to call any radio.