- No Drivers to Install
- Super Robust
Kenwood 2 pin and Kenwood Mobile Cable to fit our Universal Programmer
NB. Price for cable only. Programmer not supplied.
All Kenwood 2pin and mobiles which have software that supports USB
- One USB programmer to program virtually any radio.
- No drivers to download.
- Low cost leads available or build your own.
- A USB based radio programmer with an optional selection of cables to program most radios.
- No drivers to install. Self installs from Windows update. Tested on Window XP, 7 and 10.
- Super tough alloy housing designed to live in your toolbox. Fully repairable if you do damage it.
- Optional cables to suit most common radios.
- Full schematic details provided to build or rebuild your existing programming cables.
- No electronics in the cable. Uses easily available connectors.
Cables Tested and Available to Date
- Kenwood Handheld and Mobile
- Icom Handheld and Mobile, Multipin.
- Motorola GP340, GP344, CP040
- Tait Handheld and Mobiles
- Kirisun Handheld and Mobiles
- Hytera Mobile
Applications / Other Information
Download the PDF for Wiring Plans
Click here to view answers to your questions about radio and wireless voice communications.