- 16 Channel
- Scramble and 10 level VOX
- Highest Audio Quality
- Channel Voice Annunciation
- Scan Functions
- Programmable Function Keys
- Low Battery Alert
- MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F IP54/55
- Heavy duty diecast chassis
- Loud and clear half-watt audio output
- Long Li-Ion battery life (NiMh optional)
- Fully serviceable
The TK3302 (UHF) radio is successor to the TK-2302. It is virtually identical being a small lightweight and general purpose radio. Built on an alloy chassis it is tough, weatherproof, reliable and designed for hard daily use.
Suitable for use in back-to-back and repeater applications it even has basic selective calling capabilities making it ideal for use in systems of just two users through to large fleets.
Applications / Other Information
In the Box
- This is a basic systems radio which can be customised to your specification.
- Normally supplied with belt clip, Li-Ion battery and rapid charger.
Power and Battery Life
- TX5% RX5% Standby 90% >10hrs minimum
Size and Weight
- Body size (excluding aerial) 54 x 122 x 33mm
- Radio+Battery 360g Grams
Click here to view answers to your questions about radio and wireless voice communications.