- Heavy duty diecast chassis
- Water Resistant to IP55 and MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F
- Fully serviceable by Wildtalk in York.
- Simple error-proof operation
- 32 preset channels and tones
- Channel Annunciation using speech synthesis
- Drop-in rapid 2 to 3 hr charger
- Loud and clear half-watt audio output
- 10 level VOX control
- Intelligent Scan
- Call Alert
- Long Li-Ion battery life
The TKD340 D is a low cost but high quality DMR radio from Kenwood. Digital modulation means interference and eavesdropping free communications and clearer audio in high noise locations.
All the advantages of DMR digital radio with two concurrent user groups per channel and selective calling. It is also usable with existing analogue radios in analogue mode.
Simple controls with all the usability of a professional radio. All the practical features to be found on any professional radio. No gimmicks and no useless gadgets. No complicated displays and buttons. This radio is for communication at work. Press the button and talk.
PC Programmable Features (Programmed to your specification at no extra charge)
Fully serviceable. Many years of daily use can be expected. We repair this and all the professional radios we sell.
Applications / Other Information
- Schools, Education - small sites.
- Door Security
- Outdoor Pursuits. UK and Europe.
- Industrial - small site.
- Construction - small sites.
- Bike to Bike.
- KSC-35 Rapid charger and PSU
- KNB-45L Li-Ion Battery
- Belt clip.
- Accessory socket cover.
Power and Battery Life
- TX5% RX5% Standby 90% >14hrs
Size and Weight
- Body size (excluding aerial) 122 x 54 x 35.5mm
- Radio + Battery 280g Grams
Click here to view answers to your questions about radio and wireless voice communications.