AKabel , 2 Talk, & Arborcom Bluetooth Pairing
Pairing to another A-Kabel Ear Defender in Master (Audio Gateway) and Slave Mode (Headset Mode).
Ensure you are in a quiet location where you can hear the acknowledgement tones from the headsets.
Before pairing ensure you have brand new freshly charged batteries. The majority of headsets we get for repair have nothing more wrong with them other than faulty batteries.
If you are not sure that your batteries are in tip-top condition use Alkaline (Duracell type) batteries for pairing and make sure you remove them after pairing because connecting the charger to a headset containing Alkaline batteries will destroy the batteries and possibly the headset.
Make sure both defenders are OFF
First Ear Defender. This is programmed as an 'Audio Gateway'.
- Hold in the small button while pressing and holding the power button. Keep them held down.
- You will hear the Power-On high beep then after 3 seconds you will hear a low-high beep.
- After another 3 seconds you will hear another low-high beep. Release the buttons.
- The headset is now in pairing mode.
Second Ear Defender. This is programmed in normal 'Headset Mode'.
- Hold in the small button while pressing and holding the power button.
- You will hear the Power-On high beep then after 3 seconds you will hear a low-high beep. Release the buttons.
- The headset is now in pairing mode. After a few seconds the headsets will be paired to one another.
- If you need more information on the Akabel, 2 Talk or Arborcom headsets please get in touch.
- Wildtalk repairs A-Kabel products.
- Wildtalk supplies A-Kabel headsets and spare parts.